Tuesday 29 September 2015

Birthday cakes 

As far as I'm concerned, it isn't a cake if it isn't chocolate - with perhaps some fruit to balance the rich flavour - such as these excellent examples ....
Image result for wonderful birthday cakesImage result for wonderful birthday cakesImage result for wonderful birthday cakesImage result for wonderful birthday cakes

More chocolate and less cream seems to work the best.  

I also have a theory that it doesn't matter what a cake looks like, so long as it tastes good.  

However, I'm not sure if I'd feel the same if my birthday cake had been decorated by one of the people pictured on this website "some people really shouldn't decorate birthday cakes" - http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/24-people-who-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-decorate-cakes#.cv3yNvl95k
Remember, it's Sheri with an "i":

No comments:

Post a Comment